Tile Laying Instruction
1. Plaster the surface of the floor to be tiled with smooth finish and complete the plastering and curing at least two weeks prior to tiling.
2. Before fixing tiles, lay them out in desired pattern and make sure that they give acceptable blend of colour. Please note that certain amount of shade variation may occur in the tiles due to extreme fixing temperature. Size variation up to ± 0.75% and war page up to ± 0.5% of the dimensions are allowed by all international standards for floor tiles. THE COMPANY WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY ONCE TILES ARE FIXED.
3. Before fixing the tiles on the floor, we strongly recommend to randomly select tiles from different boxes and lay them in the desired pattern to make sure that the pattern so formed gives you an acceptable blend of color, shade & size variation are inherent characteristic in manufacturing of ceramic tiles.
4. Kindly look for the arrow on the back of the tiles and follow the laying pattern as shown in bellow diagram.
* Please note that the company does not accept any liability in case of problem arising out of non-adherence to the above fixing instructions.